According to Ayurveda, Amla or Indian Gooseberry is known as the powerhouse of nutrients. Rich in Vitamin C, it helps boost immunity and metabolism, Amla is also known to bring equilibrium in the three doshas of the body: Vata, Pitta & Kapha. Since ancient times, Amla has been used as a rejuvenator.
- Candies are delicious, healthy, sweet and crunchy.
- It improves physical and mental health also increases immunity.
- Helps in digestion and improves memory.
- It increases haemoglobin and also helps to fight against ageing effects.
- Improves eyesight.
- Reduces pigmentation.
- Gives strength to liver, kidneys and heart.
- Has rejuvenating properties.
- Promotes the health of skin, bones, blood and brain.
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) Fruit
- Mango Flavour
- Sugar QS
How to Use
- 3-4 pieces a day or as advised by the physician.
- Store in a dry place at room temperature. Away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Net Weight: 400 g