Toothpaste is important to oral health because it helps to remove plaque and its bacterial buildup on teeth and fights off periodontal (gum) disease. Most toothpastes contain fluoride which interferes with the development of tooth enamel and can result in white streaks on the teeth and gastrointestinal problems.
Why Sri Sri Tattva’s Sudanta Toothpaste is preferred over others?
Sudanta is a Non-Fluoride toothpaste with a unique blend of herbs known to be potent in treating Oral Health issues for centuries. This naturally activated toothpaste is 100% Vegetarian and is formulated to combat all your dental problems.
Unique Formulation of Sudanta Toothpaste
Bakul extracts are known to show considerable efficacy when it comes to antimicrobial action. It has shown significant anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antipyretic activity. The bark of Bakul helps find relief from inflammation and bleeding gums.
Mayaphal, the extracts of this plant are known to prevent bleeding in gums while giving a cooling and soothing effect due to its Kashaya (astringent) and Sita (cold) properties.
Clove has the natural ability to restrict the development of bacteria and can help fight mouth and throat infections.
Cinnamon oil has shown the highest antibacterial activity against cavities when compared to lime, spearmint, wintergreen, peppermint, lemongrass, cedarwood and eucalyptus.
Black Pepper’s anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties make it beneficial for maintaining oral health. From ancient times, Ayurveda has used black pepper to treat gum diseases.
Why choose Sri Sri Tattva Sudanta Toothpaste?
- Clinically tested for the reduction in plaque
- Reduction in gingivitis & bad breath
- Keeps dental problems away & keeps teeth strong
- Herbal natural toothpaste for maintenance of oral health
- Herbal minty flavour for fresh breath
Directions to use
- To be used twice daily with a soft toothbrush
- Do not swallow
- Spit and rinse thoroughly after brushing
- Children of 6 years and younger- Use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimize swallowing
Net Weight: Net Weight: 100g